2009 Kolditz Family

2009 Kolditz Family

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Started New Cooking Blog

We just started a new blog titled Kolditz Cooking at kolditzcooking.blogspot.com. We are posting recipes that we try with our comments and pictures. Feel free to post a comment to a recipe if you ever try one and let us know how it turned out.

Tammy started weight watchers a couple of weeks ago and she is really watching her daily point intake. I have also been keeping track of what I am eating and was surprised how fast Mountain Dew and fast food really add up in calories. Just from keeping track of my calories, I have lost more than 10 pounds in the last month.

We bought a new cookbook called Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook. For the past month, we've been planning our weekly meals and trying not to eat out very often. I've also been getting up early to cook everybody a good breakfast in the morning. It's amazing how much energy we all have throughout the day just from that. Hopefully, this new blog will help us keep track of recipes we have liked and don't like as well as sharing with our family and friends some different meal ideas.

4 comments:

Steph said...

That is so cool. I'm really excited to see what you guys cook. I always run out of ideas on what to cook, so I'll have to use some of your recipes. I love your blog.

Beau and Candace said...

TAMMY, what were you thinking holding that snake!!! I can hardly even look at the picture I am so scared of snakes. You're crazy!! Oh. . . . .I'm excited about your cooking blog too. Hopefully I'll see something that looks good.

Unknown said...

Yay, i'm all over that! Thanks for starting it!

Matt and Nikki said...

Hello,

This is pretty cool, and it sounds like its working good! We do need to do a trip out there, and you the same here! So we can go to some pro games or something. Anyways, tell the fam hi!

Slideshow