2009 Kolditz Family

2009 Kolditz Family

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tamara and the Cats


Tamara has a magnet that draws everybody to her making them all crave her attention. If it's not Shelby and Noah fighting each other for who gets to be next to their mom, it's Lady and Tramp battling one another. As soon as the kids go to bed, Lady and Tramp come out and Lady always has to be sitting on Tammy's lap, while Tramp comes next to her and cries for some attention too. Tonight Tammy was working on her lesson for Relief Society and both cats had to make sure they were part of it. When we go to bed, Lady has to sleep not next to Tammy, but on top of her stomach. With the cats and kids all looking to get what ever attention they can get out of her, it allows me to be the lucky one that gets left alone.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I know how Tammy feels. I can't get everyone off me either. That's so funny that you named your cats Lady and Tramp. I was laughing when I read the blog. Take care.

Cheryl and Gordon said...

I think Tammy is a cat magnet! She has always loved cats.. It's funny how they come out a night after the kids have gone to bed. They apparently know she doesn't have time for them until the kids are in bed and the house in more quiet.

Slideshow