2009 Kolditz Family

2009 Kolditz Family

Thursday, May 22, 2008

2008 Memphis Football Media Guide Cover




I’ve just completed the covers for the 2008 football media guide. We are still working on the inside of the 206 page guide and plan to have it sent to the printer before we head to Idaho the beginning of July. Last year’s guide placed fourth nationally in the College Sports Information Directors Association (CoSIDA) football publications contest. Out of 42 Division I entries, it placed behind Notre Dame, UCLA and Florida State. It also placed first in its district, which is comprised of DI schools in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama.

2 comments:

Nika said...

Hi, I was hoping you could check out my blog and maybe link mine to yours. I could list you on mine as well.

http://nikasland.blogspot.com/

The Williams Family said...

Hey Brandon, the cover sure looks sweet!! Good Luck with the printing and all that fun stuff.If you get your hands on any extra copies, I would like one.

Slideshow